2DSpin is an electrospinning machine that allows precise deposition of nanofibers thanks to stage movements in X and Y directions.
Thanks to G-code interpreter you can draw the desired trajectory through a CAD software and send the work program to the machine.
The CSV interpreter allows you to create work programs in a simple and powerful way through spreadsheets.
The machine can be connected to an IT network through the LAN port.
- Compact, easy to install, ready-to-use
- Stand-alone solution to be used with every electrospinning setup
- Single or linear interpolated movement of X and Y axes
- Suitable for nanofibers collection and emitter position control
- Saving up to 2000 work programs in internal memory
- Work programs in CSV (Excel) or G-code format (up to 10000 steps)
- Possibility to use the electrospinning machine in vertical or horizontal position
- Management of all working parameters by LCD touch screen interface and web browser
- Dielectric case
- Integrated safety system
- Z axis movement to create 3D structures
- Heating needle system for melt electrospinning up to 250°C
- Easy Drum rotary collector up to 5000 RPM
- Highly aligned micro/nano fibers production
- Random micro/nano fibers production
- Melt electrospinning
- Near-field electrospinning
|Motor type||Closed loop stepper motor|
|Stroke X-axis||190 mm|
|Stroke Y-axis||190 mm|
|Max speed||500 mm/s|
|Repetition accuracy||±0.02 mm|
|Main interface||Wide LCD color touch screen|
|Remote interface||WEB server|
|Work program interface||FTP server|