Starter Kit 60kV Web
Equipment suitable for first time users of electrospinning techniques or expert users who need a dedicated station to develop new materials.
It is possible to electrospin any type of synthetic, organic polymer or ceramic material, starting from solutions at room temperature.
The user can create deposits of nanofibers with chaotic structure (unwoven).
It is possible to produce up to 200 ml of solution per day.
Technical features of the device
- Compact, easy to install, ready-to-use
- Stand-alone solution
- High voltage generator 60 kV, 60 W, generator in the control panel with 3 meter long shielded cable
- 3” LCD touch screen interface and remote access via web browser
- A pump for single channel syringe with local control
- Dielectric support for flat collectors
Technical advantages of the device
- Flexibility: the user can, each time, create the best needle-collector configuration thanks to the absence of geometric restrictions of the device
- No waste: the loading of the syringes is done without wasting solution due to the absence of flexible tubes that connect them to the needles
- Second high voltage generator: thanks to the dielectric supports the collector remains insulated from the ground so that it can be connected to a second 40 kV or 60 kV high voltage generator, even with negative polarity
- Reliability: the use of Omron Electronics industrial components for the control electronics guarantees the maximum reliability of the system also under heavy use conditions
- Safety: automatic interruption of production in case of blackout or malfunction; safety limit switch to stop the high voltage in case the hood is opened
|High voltage generator 60 kV@60W - LCD control with web interface||HVG-P60-WEB||n°1 pc|
|Syringe pump||KFT-NE300||n°1 pc|
|Glass syrings||SOC10-3pcs||n°1 conf (3 pcs)|
|Metallic Luer Lock needles D 0.8 mm||NEL_0815_12PC||n°1 conf (12pcs)|
|Plexiglas vertical support 200x300 mm||SLEX200_300||n°2 pcs|
- 60 W high voltage generator adjustable between 0 and 60 kV;
- 3.3m long shielded cable for high voltage;
- batcher pump for syringes;
- syringes' set with a selection of metal needles;
- dielectric support to bear the conductor substrates on which operate deposition of micro-/nano-fibres.
- safety interlock system
The system can be inserted under any laboratory vault and fitted out with the RT Collector for deposition on a rotating-translating mandrel.